Seeing Jesus in the face of others
As the Friday morning sunrise will be here before we know it God decided to show himself to me tonight–just when I thought this week was going to end on a somewhat anxious note.
Lately I have felt this constant reminder of “just be patient” and yet I still find myself getting anxious. All week I have been nothing but anxious for things that I was supposed to have already given over to Jesus. But just as I was getting ready to call it a night the Lord showed himself to me through another.
I have recently hung a poster on my door showing off my love for Jesus- as I opened the door I saw a guy reading it. After a intriguing conversation I went inside to take it all in. This man had giving me a beautiful idea towards my organization that was no doubt a gift of the Lord.
I learned a few things tonight that I have been taking for granted lately.
- God’s love is immeasurable and unfathomable!
- No matter what we are going through He is with us every step.
- It is okay to be imperfect–that is the reason for his love.
- Even when you are anxious God is still working FOR YOU!
- The Holy Spirit is alive in others as well as ourselves!
- Always be prepared, because you never know when you need to share the Gospel.
- Boast in the Lord in all ways.
“Better a patient person than a warrior,
one with self-control than one who takes a city.” Proverbs 16:32
Stay tuned for the exciting idea from the kind-hearted soul I met tonight.
Glory to God